Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[DDL] Moses Ring Tone From TVB Heart of Greed

Hmm for some reason the one phatz posted is sped up. That's the orig?

What exactly is the ringtone he uses in the 2nd episode from? Lai Lok Yi sang it off note in the ep 1 too but I couldn't identify it even though it's so familiar!

i want to know who sings the song for the missing add??? in episo 2

the ringtone is hilarious, thanks alot...question....my phone plays mp3, but not wav., what can i do?

阿 龍 仔
What exactly is the ringtone he uses in the 2nd episode from? Lai Lok Yi sang it off note in the ep 1 too but I couldn't identify it even though it's so familiar!

it's an eason chan song called "fau kwa" from the U-87 album(track #5) ....english translation of the track is "empty boastings".

can anyone upload the eason song?? was that the same song they play in the commericial they made??

阿 龍 仔
the song that was playing when making the commerical is "Jan Lam - Men Group"

if you want these songs request it. im not going to post it in this thread. sorry.

thanx for the ring tone.. i am trying to find the perfect version of it.. not the 1 thats ripped from the series, unless its really not out there

the one i uploaded was an orignial ringtone that came out before this movie
im guessing the one that moses use is prob one of them saying it themself lol

hey

his ringtones are good!!! n sumtimes funny!! =] i would like to have one of dem as ringtones.... lolz

Lord Vader
Are there any more Asian rong tones?
Perhaps it will be fun to start an Asian ringtone thread.
What do you guys think?