Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[JAP-M] Bloody Monday - 血色星期一 (2008) [11/11] *COMPLETED*

bloodymonday.jpg
400pxbloodymondaychart.jpg
Details
Title: ブラッディ・マンデイ
Title (English): Bloody Monday
Genre: Action, suspense
Episodes: 11
Viewership ratings: 11.4 (Kanto)
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2008-Oct-11 to 2008-Dec-20
Theme song: Over the rain ~Hikari no Hashi~ by flumpool

Synopsis
After a biological terrorist attack kills off the population of a Russian town; Japan's Public Safety Special Third unit, code name THIRD-i, believes that the terrorist organization responsible plans to unleash the same virus known as Bloody X into Tokyo. Subsequently, THIRD-i recruits the help of genius hacker Takagi Fujimaru to find out what happened in the Russia. However, as Fujimaru becomes involved, he soon finds out that he is in over his head and that the terrorist groups influence reaches not only his school but even the police. Fujimaru must now rely on his skill as a hacker to unravel the organizations sinister plot and find out the truth behind "Bloody Monday."

Cast
Miura Haruma as Takagi Fujimaru (Falcon)
Kawashima Umika as Takagi Haruka
Sato Takeru as Kujo Otoya
Fujii Mina as Asada Aoi
Tokunaga Eri as Anzai Mako
Hisano Masahiro (久野雅弘) as Tachikawa Hide
And others..

Information from wiki

Attachments

• [HDzone]Bloody Monday 01.rmvb.torrent
    51.6 KB · Views: 51
OMG dream come true! I love this series and always wanted to show this to my brothers but they're too damn lazy to read subs. Thank you so much :D.

V I will try to. Torrents is 20% done atm after 1hr59mins. Upload will take even longer.

Edit: Nvm, delete this post. Can't get upload done without getting undefined midway <__<.

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
23r9w5f.jpg

BULK-TORRENTS (DotBT+) Cantonese /w NO sub
Bloody Monday 01-11.rmvb.torrent.rar | Mirror
Bloody Monday 01.rmvb.torrent (51.6 KB)
Bloody Monday 02.rmvb.torrent (28.4 KB)
Bloody Monday 03.rmvb.torrent (27.6 KB)
Bloody Monday 04.rmvb.torrent (28.3 KB)
Bloody Monday 05.rmvb.torrent (28.3 KB)
Bloody Monday 06.rmvb.torrent (28.2 KB)
Bloody Monday 07-08.rmvb.torrent (54.9 KB)
Bloody Monday 09-10.rmvb.torrent (54.2 KB)
Bloody Monday 11.rmvb.torrent (27.9 KB)
BULK View attachment Bloody Monday 01-11.rmvb.torrent (88.4 KB)
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS
Cantonese | NO sub | TV-RMVB | 339~630MB | 704x396 | 1h34mn | J2 Channel | lilP@DotBT+(c)2009
[HIDE=0]Split due size and for easy up/download! Download all parts and extract with WinRar/7Zip. MU+FF links are interchangeable.
Opening Themesong MegaUpload | FileFactory Flumpool - Over the rain~Hikari no Hashi

Episode 01 Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 | Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Episode 02 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 03 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 04 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 05 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 06 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 07 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 08 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 09 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 10 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2
Episode 11 Part 1 Part 2 | Part 1 Part 2 End
[/HIDE][hide]I've put all MU+FF links inside the *.dlc container package (see below attachment). From now on no longer need too hassle with the CAPTCHA's, waiting time, download limits, speed etc. You can dl all episodes-at-once with the latest version jDownloader from my signature ! Save the attachment: *.dlc and double-click it to open with jDownloader. This package will load a list of all the links. Once the links shows online, you can click on CONTINUE to download all eps! For more information or first time use please refer to the manual here What is dlc ??? Explained + How to..[/HIDE]

Attachments

• [PA] Bloody_Monday_11_FF.dlc
    10.8 KB · Views: 21
  • [PA] Bloody_Monday_11_MU.dlc
    7.1 KB · Views: 37
this is such a wonderful jap tv drama, so intense. it's more like a Japanese version of Jack Bauer's 24 without fierce gun fights. Both of them are equally good. Hope to see the rest of the esp. soon.

thank you for the upload.

but is there one that have subtitle of any kind, I don't know how to read the text displayed in the movie. thank you

^ and I am starting again, it rocks :p was up until 3am watching it. Hope they dub cantonese soon, not that I would be able to find it anyway <__<.

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
^ and I am starting again, it rocks :p was up until 3am watching it. Hope they dub cantonese soon, not that I would be able to find it anyway <__<.
Hmm...the links (post #3) I've uploaded for this drama is in Cantonese dub :XD:

different experience when watching in cantonese

i first watched this series in japanese then in cantonese i found the sense of suspense is gone in cantonese. it is still enjoyable, looking forward to the second series. thanks