Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[KOR-A] Sangdo / Business Ethics - 商道 (2001) [60/60] *COMPLETED*

d40md.jpg
24d36ki.jpg

141occo.jpg
98y0ea.jpg
6tpt95.jpg
2lmrjlx.jpg
fmsava.jpg
2wck8ex.jpg
2a2ref.jpg
11b1ylh.jpg

6t1nbo.jpg
Title
Sangdo, Business Ethics, 商道, 상도

Genre
Historical Drama

Writer (original work)
Choi In Ho (최인호) (Jumong)

Producer
Lee Byung Hoon (이병훈)

Director
Lee Byung Hoon (Dae Jang Geum)

Episodes

Cast
Lee Jae Ryong, Lee Soon Jae, Kim Hyun Joo, Park In Hwan, Jung Bo Suk, Hong Eun Hee, Han Hee, Kim Yoo Mi, Jung Ho Geun, , Na Moon Hee, Song Jae Ho, Kim Yong Gun, Im Hyun Sik, Lee Kye In, Lee Joo Hyun, Lee Ah Hyun, Kim Ja Ok, Jun Soo Yeon and more..

Synopsis
This is a story exploring the moral of a trader and the value of the wealth. The popular writer Choi In Ho tells a story about the legendary Korean merchant in Joseon Dynasty, Im Sang-ok (1779-1855). Sangdo chronicles the turbulent life of a legendary merchant named Im Sang Ok. Im would later build an empire based on his ginseng business and become the wealthiest man alive during the later part of Joseon era. Through one man's determination to walk the path of righteousness and his firm refusal to give in to worldliness, Sangdo teaches the modern-day corporate world a thing or two about honesty and character. Fame and fortune certainly did not come easy for Im Sang Ok (Lee Jae Ryong), a man of humble origin who began his career as a roving marketer. His life turns around when he meets a business mogul (Lee Soon Jae) whose daughter Da Nyeong (Kim Hyun Ju), a woman of beauty and intelligence with keen financial ability, catches his eyes.

Information from wiki

Cantonese
TV-RMVB

Attachments

• 1-40.torrent
    103.7 KB · Views: 71
  • [HDzone]1-60endzzz_.torrent
    154.7 KB · Views: 129
♪♪♫很可愛~♥
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS
Cantonese
(few Mando) | Trad.Chin.sub | TV-RMVB | 225MB | 44mn | 640x480 | TVB Jade Channel | 心心(2007)
[hide]I've put all MU+FF links inside the *.dlc container package (see below attachment). From now on no longer need too hassle with the CAPTCHA's, waiting time, download limits, speed etc. You can dl all episodes-at-once with the latest version jDownloader from my signature ! Save the attachment: *.dlc and double-click it to open with jDownloader. This package will load a list of all the links. Once the links shows online, you can click on CONTINUE to download all eps! For more information or first time use please refer to the manual here What is dlc ??? Explained + How to..[/HIDE]Note: Whenever a DDL says temporarily unavailable, always retry the link later or force download it with JDownloader~

Attachments

• [PA] Sangdo_61_FF.dlc
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
  • [PA] Sangdo_61_MU.dlc
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
Hello, thanks a lot for the amazing content! Unfortunately these torrents 1-60 is unavaible. Could you please upload it again? I want to watch 50-60 sooo much. I didn't know there were extra episodes!!!

Hello, thanks a lot for the amazing content! Unfortunately these torrents 1-60 is unavaible. Could you please upload it again? I want to watch 50-60 sooo much. I didn't know there were extra episodes!!!
i have same problem. pls upload again