Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

ANY (DRAMA ONLY) SERIES REQUEST Thread 2!!!!

I am after this old drama " Wars of In-Laws III (殭屍奶奶再戰戈師奶)"
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

My Mom has been bugging me for the several past years about this particular TVB series from 1980. This Land is Mine (風雲).
Would be nice if you guys could help me.

Hi, do anyone have 'Debts of a Lifetime 忘情闊少爺, TVB - 1995' in Cantonese. It stars Jackie Lui, Gigi Fu, Marco Ngai, Hilary Tsui. thank you.

Hello, I'm looking for an old Japanese Drama グレート ティーチャー オニヅカ / Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) - please no dubbed ones, I want japanese audio with english subtitles. Thank you!!!

Requesting download for a pretty old drama drama series: "The Spirit of Love" 精灵酒店 (cantonese). If possible could it be on fileserve? Thanks in advance!!

requesting [97變色龍: The Year of Chameleon] from ATV series.
劇中男主角就是阿照(蔡曉峰),
女主角是王薇(馮曉桐),
還有杜汶澤(馮曉棠)、劉永(何銘希)、謝雪心(藍碧梅)、文頌嫻(彭小芹)、萬綺雯(何雪兒)、張文慈、林韋辰(胡斌)、劉志榮(賀昇)、郭鋒(藍青龍)、斑斑(藍碧玉)、羅家寶(馮德昌)、鮑起靜(蔡美珍)、譚炳文(彭定堅)、曾瑋明(何大口)、黎燕珊(王心茹)、呂有慧(周明珠)、繆非臨(菲菲)、宗揚(彭家蔥)
Thanks!

鬥牛,要不要 (Bull Fighting) I think its also called "Hooping Dulcinea"

Taiwanese Drama. Starring Mike He and Hebe Tian.

Esther Kwan played in the year 1991 with Simon Yam a fantastic serie called "Burning Rain". Can anyone upload this?
Thanks

~ TVB ADDICT ~
I am after this old drama " Wars of In-Laws III (殭屍奶奶再戰戈師奶)"
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Search before requesting please! Wars of In-Laws II - 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶 (2008)

Requesting download for a pretty old drama drama series: "The Spirit of Love" 精灵酒店 (cantonese). If possible could it be on fileserve? Thanks in advance!!

requesting [97變色龍: The Year of Chameleon] from ATV series.
劇中男主角就是阿照(蔡曉峰),
女主角是王薇(馮曉桐),
還有杜汶澤(馮曉棠)、劉永(何銘希)、謝雪心(藍碧梅)、文頌嫻(彭小芹)、萬綺雯(何雪兒)、張文慈、林韋辰(胡斌)、劉志榮(賀昇)、郭鋒(藍青龍)、斑斑(藍碧玉)、羅家寶(馮德昌)、鮑起靜(蔡美珍)、譚炳文(彭定堅)、曾瑋明(何大口)、黎燕珊(王心茹)、呂有慧(周明珠)、繆非臨(菲菲)、宗揚(彭家蔥)
Thanks!
Already added on the request list - don't request when it's already on there!

鬥牛,要不要 (Bull Fighting) I think its also called "Hooping Dulcinea"

Taiwanese Drama. Starring Mike He and Hebe Tian.
Search before requesting please! Bull Fighting - 鬥牛,要不要 (2007)

Hi

looking for the chinese series called 'A Legend Of Shaolin Kung-fu' I believe there are 3 series in total and each series there are 40+ episodes. Any help would be much appreciated.

Can I request Corner With Love (Taiwanese drama) in mandarin please? Preferably in rmvb format and megaupload links. Thank you!

Requesting: In Time With You - 我可能不會愛你 (2011)

Ariel Lin is finally back in a drama! I think it just started airing in September and will be about 13 episodes in total. So if anyone has it, please share! Thanks!

Hello.

I have a minor inquiry/request. Looking at those Hong Kong TVB drama, there are many generous forummers upload with different version,quality and/or file webhosting. I wonder whether anyone could upload TVB drama with English subtitle? Many thanks.

Hello, Popularasians forum had an English Beach series based on the life of a group of lifeguards (i.e. series similar to baywatch) and there were 13 episodes. I think the series was called 'Malibu Beach'. Can someone plz tell me if it is still available on Popularasian forum under the section 'English/Foreign movies' as it was there a few months ago. thank you.

HI can you please upload 华利的挑战 and 拜金女王 in megaupload for us to download please. Waiting for your upload. Thank you.