Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

The Offical PA Radio Song Requests Thread

13:23:12 Gigi Leung - Disappearance
13:27:19 Baby Zhang - ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

thank you =]

魔女
Played around 08.35 UK time ^^
ÿÿÿOÿÿ - ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

ThanX in advance ^^

This isn't a song request... but is there any way to view the actual song names? (instead of stuff like ÿÿÿÿÿÿ - ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ, etc...)
Makes it easier for those that want to re-request the song or just find + dl it.

阿 龍 仔
if its not in english theres no luck to find it....unless you remember some lyrics from the song.....our stream doesn't support chinese characters right now.

but when i playlist i try to re-name all my tracks into english... for PARadio sake :)

there was a song that i wanted but i dont know the name of it, it was played around 9:30-10pm est. there were 2 singers and one of them was stephy tang. it was played on 11/19 and AhOn was playlisting. i hope someone can help me with this. thx in advance. =)

if its not in english theres no luck to find it....unless you remember some lyrics from the song.....our stream doesn't support chinese characters right now.

but when i playlist i try to re-name all my tracks into english... for PARadio sake :)

thx for doing so :D helps the community