Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

rsx

Not to be a jew or w/e. please dont waste your time asking ppl When is esp whatever is coming out,it'll come out when they have it.
Not to be a dick or "w/e," but was that really necessary?

that song of linda chung is that a subtheme of mr ? I didn't noticed it, in which ep did it appears? thanks :)

seems like thats the only post cammy knows how to do. so annoying.

i was like u b4 lol. asking ppl when is esp coming out w/e. after hypernut quoted me and teached me somthing. THEY Will UPLOAD ESP w/e WHEN THEY HAVE It .Why would u keep on asking , it doesnt make the esp come out faster, its just annoying.

thanks ansonyyp and cammybb... i apologize to all for wasting forum space. this will be the last time i post something on this subject.
to all who ask when the episodes are coming out, i think we've failed to educate you on how things work... you see, most torrent uploaders will check HDZONE regularly (except when they are sleeping) to see if there's any new episodes that are being released, be it the mandarin version or the tv-version or the vcd version. if there are new episodes available in HDZONE, uploaders will download the torrent and SHARE it here. if you really can't wait, then may i suggest you go to the source, which is usually HDZONE and check there regularly if you can read chinese? once people here finish downloading the torrent, they will upload it to either sendspace, megaupload or whichever file sharing place that they are comfortable with. so please, bear with us as we are trying our best to get the episodes as soon as it is available.

thank you.