Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Hope I am not alone here but apparently, ep 28 is not where ep 27 left off .. on the dvd version, we was left off with a Hung and Jo Ba renewing their vows but ep 28 started off saying ah Sa was moving upstair. What happened in between????

I do not think it was necessary for TVB to jump right into showing Auntie Red being pissed off. Storm is brewing in the background and we all know that sooner or later she will unleash her wrath.

This should be in the Discussion section.

jaijailyc needs to be BANNED! Anyone that has been on ANY forum knows not to do that..dude, common sense!

Steelieman: Your comment should be in the Discussion thread. I am really far behind and you're ruining it for me.

*On a Hiatus*
sorry to bother pple....but was wondering....whats the name of the song playing in episode 26 around 15.33- 16.33 ? its a girl singing...if that helps ><"
many thanks in advance

Heard the tape for VCR 28-30 is out but no sign of it anywhere. I wonder is it true anyone know?

This is out of topic but I noticed that many of you were searching for the English song, "Talk to Me" which usually occurs during a love scene between Linda and Bosco.

I have it, so I decided to share it. Don't worry, there's no talking or background noise. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uarciv3eywx

It will be greatly appreciated if you download & thank me. It took me a bit to locate this song.