Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Episode 31- Cantonese Version!

It should be the Canto version...

Attachments

• 31.torrent
    22.9 KB · Views: 321
I'm still downloading, but according to those who downloaded it, it should be.

wakakaka lala land
All of the people above, please stop asking for episode 31 Direct Download, please let the uploader take their time to upload it before asking. just wait!

LOLs. I can't help but notice that there is almost 16,000 people torrent-ing the show yet there is no seeders. At this point I am hoping that somewhere in that 16,000 everyone else has the remaining percentage. I wonder who the original uploader was cause he didn't stick around long enough to get this thing seeded.

LOLs. I can't help but notice that there is almost 16,000 people torrent-ing the show yet there is no seeders. At this point I am hoping that somewhere in that 16,000 everyone else has the remaining percentage. I wonder who the original uploader was cause he didn't stick around long enough to get this thing seeded.

It seems it is slow, Im on about 87.4% now. I guess theres like 1 seed and 12k leechers.

I wonder who the original uploader was cause he didn't stick around long enough to get this thing seeded.

The seeder is still there, but think about it, you cant have 16k leechers connected to 1 seeder. So it is being passed from a peer to another

At 94.8% now and torrent is hardly fai-D-ing. We definitely need a seeder who has 100%.

I took a peek, 31 quality is like 30, not too good. If you want good ones, you will have to wait for tomorrow.

what quality is eps 31 because eps 30 was pretty bad quality..hope eps 31 is better

At 94.8% now and torrent is hardly fai-D-ing. We definitely need a seeder who has 100%.

I took a peek, 31 quality is like 30, not too good. If you want good ones, you will have to wait for tomorrow.

what quality is eps 31 because eps 30 was pretty bad quality..hope eps 31 is better

Its from the Astro on Demand Version.

I can see 8 peers on 98.2% now, should be soon ;)

Its funny how my BT speed downloads at 500 then drops to 0 then goes up again and down like a rollercoaster ride.