Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

wakakaka lala land
when 33 comin out jus wonerin

Just wait and don't ask, it is coming out on Monday, September 15 for TV-RMVB but for the other version I have no clue, since DVD-RMVB and others are randomly coming in.

didnt ep 33 air yday???
man sendspace is slooooww

No, episode 32 was aired on Friday, September 12.

but if its air monday how is it there a mandarin version

Okay, lets get this straight, Mandarin version is either DVD or VCD, episode 33 will be airing on Monday, September 15 which is a TV-RMVB

now please stop asking dumb questions.

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
家好月圓 HOG2MR EP28-32 (HDZone-HD) BT (MKV-1GB)
Please use the [thanks] button if this is useful ~

sigh.. i hope the hdtv will be out for episode 9 and the missing ones. does not feel complete without them.

Just in case people are NOT reading that nice red print that is posted, Moonlight Resonance had no new episode 33 on Friday -- Episode 33 will be on Monday and there will be an episode EVERYDAY (including Saturday) with a 2 hour finale on Sunday. This should be a great week for us!

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
sigh.. i hope the hdtv will be out for episode 9 and the missing ones. does not feel complete without them.

nopeless...read posts earlier (i even redirected to the post) that during the olympics, for all those missed episodes in hd formet WILL NOT BE REAIRED
besides, no one asked you to keep collections of the hd ones, 6cn (dvd) will be complete however