Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

First I'd like to just point out how there are exactly 40 pages of this thread, representing each of the 40 amazing, poignant episodes of the series. Next, I would like to thank all the loyal and committed uploaders of this series. I loved every minute of this series, it was one of the most outstanding series of all time. All these memorable characters will stay with me forever. Many of us probably are reluctant to download the last episodes to the finale, because I know I am depressed that this has come to an end. And now, watch well for the end of the greatest series EVER, and cross your fingers for a third series!

WELL, if you remove all those comments/questions/posts like the one you just wrote, the actual page number of threads will shrink by half, no doubt....so pat yourself on your back because you, too, have also made some contributions...

as far as getting depressed over the finale of this series...a month from now you'll probably would've forgotten this drama...

CURRENTLY WATCHING THE LAST EPISODE....yep, mad good

Thanks for the uploader who supports us all ther time. You guys/girls are the best!
POPULAR ASIANS THE BEST OF THE BEST :)

[N]

RATED [ ]
yo can u fix the ep 37 mkv download link guys....or anyone post a new one. i wanna see the last few episodes in HD lols. thanks. yuyu where r u???? :tongue2: link??? arrrr

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
yo can u fix the ep 37 mkv download link guys....or anyone post a new one. i wanna see the last few episodes in HD lols. thanks. yuyu where r u???? :tongue2: link??? arrrr

here goes ;) ep. 37 has experienced some seeds error..but it is fixed..just tried both torrent out..has seeds at least 6 seeders...

MR 家好月圓 ~ X.264 720P CH37 FIXED - CH38
Cantonese | Trad.Chin. | ~1GB | HDTV-MKV | 1280x720 (16:9) | 45 min | HDzone | NEO version

Attachments

• [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 37.torrent
    42.9 KB · Views: 13
  • [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 38.torrent
    43 KB · Views: 9
Special Ops for PA & RFD!
家好月圓 MR-EP39-40 (HDZone-Neo) BT [END]
Please use the [thanks] button if this is useful ~