Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Can someone please seed bulk? theres no seeds and so many ppl still want to dl it like me.. ty

ANNOUNCEMENT from HDzone
We have received a notice from (Television Broadcasts Limited, commonly known as “TVB”), which demand us to immediately shut down the all the sections that allow member to upload and download TVB copyrighted works, delete all links of files and torrents on the Website which contain all TVB copyrighted works. This include TVB series, TVB variety show and all other TVB copyrighted works.

本 论坛收到电视广播有限公司(Television Broadcasts Limited,以下简称 “TVB”)的通知,指本论坛有会员以BT软件上载或下载TVB的节目,为尊重版权持有人和维护会员的利益 ,由即日起严禁会员发布与TVB有关的剧集、宣 传海报、相片和网站的连结,为免负起法律的责任,希望会员合作,尊重知识产权,否则一概法律责任本论坛不会 负责!

Does anyone know where I can find the last two eps, 39 and 40 in avi format? Thanks in advance! :)

can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload the 720p (MVK 1gb) version for ddl ? it's taking forever for me to download it from torrent.
That's because alot of the torrents are dead, which is a shame because I'm trying to get them myself. Looks really nice on HDTV :)