Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Unfortunately, I can't read chinese. When will Moonlight Resonance resume airing? Thanks!

omg. every episode makes me want to rip someone's head off.

thanks for sharing! :bowdown:

According to TVB's published schedule, this series will resume broadcasting on Monday, Aug 11.

[TF] Moonlight Resonance Ep 10 {Mandarin Version}

hey guys. found episode 10 uploaded by TF (MANDARIN VERSION) for those of you who wouldn't mind watching....

Attachments

• [HDzone][溏心風暴之家好月圓][國&.torrent
    37.5 KB · Views: 101
i do, because if u want to share the show with family in a stand alone dvd player, you will have to! besides, the quality isn't that great of 1 main reason, it is not that smooth when you convert to DVD (is not related to the conversion BUT the source) and there will be occasionally flicker in the show...

but for sure after using HD quality to DVD, the colors and quality is still better than anything else...but i am still sticking with DVD because it has subtitles embedded and consistent quality on the output and it will convert with a single layer DVD, whereas HD-MKV 720Ps will only be fit inside a dual-layer DVD (in cost-wise, single DVD is 20 cents and dual layers are 4-5x)

altho the DVD quality is better. i like the NEO rips just because they are widescreen. i think ever since they had widescreen, NEO rips have been better than in the past.

i hope one day the S.I.N dvds can be widescreen too. win win situation.

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
altho the DVD quality is better. i like the NEO rips just because they are widescreen. i think ever since they had widescreen, NEO rips have been better than in the past.

i hope one day the S.I.N dvds can be widescreen too. win win situation.

i convert them to widescreen anyways and you wouldn't be able to find out if the source was widescreen or not...

Episode 4 [TV-RMVB][HDzone]

i just want to let you know that i try to watch it online from 1-3 it wont work n dont have any sound coming out of it. so i just want to know who else is have the same problem as me, or let me how to fix this problem it is my problem???

UFO

anyone have the ended Themes by Raymond Lam

i really like that song

[TF] Moonlight Resonance Episode 11 {Mandarin Version}

Found the MANDARIN VERSIONof episode 11 by TF for those of you who don't mind watching.

Cheers!

Attachments

• [HDzone]溏心風暴第11集(國語).torrent
    37.3 KB · Views: 25
Does any1 know the name of the English song that is sung in Ep9 when Tracy Ip breaks up wtih Raymond, or if better does anyone have a link for the song?

Much appreciated