Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX (AVI) CH10 ~ 406mb

Attachments

• TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX CH10.torrent
    35.4 KB · Views: 38
HDzone Moonlight Resonance Epi 10

Attachments

• [HDzone]Moonlight+Resonance+CH+10.torrent
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,103
Hmmm after the olympics is the HD channel going to be showing EP9 or continue at 22 or 21 =\ ??? just curious because i dont want my collection to be part HD part non HD ;) hehe ty (i tried reading the post of 9-21? couldnt understand it.. ><)

阿 龍 仔
Hmmm after the olympics is the HD channel going to be showing EP9 or continue at 22 or 21 =\ ??? just curious because i dont want my collection to be part HD part non HD ;) hehe ty (i tried reading the post of 9-21? couldnt understand it.. ><)

i don't see why they wouldn't go back to the HD channel after the games.

well im sure they would ^^ haha thx but i just didnt know if after the olympics itll start at 9 again or continue at 21 or whichever episode will be airing on that day

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
well im sure they would ^^ haha thx but i just didnt know if after the olympics itll start at 9 again or continue at 21 or whichever episode will be airing on that day
well i dont think they would from ep.9 again..cos the HD Channel is broadcasting the Olympics continuously 24/7 LIVE
read quote
Moonlight Resonance 家好月圓 ~ X.264 720P
Cantonese | Trad.Chin. | ~1GB | HDTV-MKV | 1280x720 (16:9) | 45 min | HDzone | NEO version

奧運期間,由於高清台播映奧運關系,電視台沒有播放高清版本,由今晚第九集開始所有mkv檔暫停發佈,直至奧運完畢才能繼續發佈,缺少了的集數也沒可能後補,敬請注意!
dabbieymy@HDzone said:
HD ANNOUNCEMENT
During the Olympic games, the High Definition channel broadcast the Olympic games,
the television did not broadcast the High Definition version.
Starts tonight from the 9th episode all MKV versions will be suspended publication until the Olympic games finished in order to continue.
Please note there is NO possibility too replace the missing episodes

im gonna say taht ur collection is gonnna be part hd and non hd because they wont replay all the epps. if they do so, the series affter it would be pushed back. would they do that? i wouldnt if i were them. Gem of life is up so i dont want them to do that either. but they might, i doubt it though.