Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

sorry for this wasting post, but i always dont understand why ppl can get an episode that is not even showing in HK yet??

some people are kind enough to go to their local vcd/dvd rental stores and rent the copy and upload it... that's why sometimes you get episodes which are not yet shown on tv

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
some people are kind enough to go to their local vcd/dvd rental stores and rent the copy and upload it... that's why sometimes you get episodes which are not yet shown on tv

OR maybe the uploaders are the store owners uploading them =)

OR maybe the uploaders are the store owners uploading them =)

OR maybe ... the uploaders work at tvb and have a stolen set of the series stashed away at there homes =)

... the possibilties are endless.

LOL... they used the " My love will get you home song again "...

Thank you uploaders! Episode 17 was very touching...

This prolly isn't the right place to request, but this way i know my request will be seen.

does anyone actually have:
1) raymonds song 愛不疚 in mp3
2) beginning/ending theme?

thanks guys

This prolly isn't the right place to request, but this way i know my request will be seen.

does anyone actually have:
1) raymonds song 愛不疚 in mp3
2) beginning/ending theme?

thanks guys

Spend some time reading previous posts and you'll find them. And when you know it's not the rite place to request, don't.

STD

Did anyone notice that the unique light lamp in the living room is the same one from Forsenic Heroes 2 in Charmane's room?

Spend some time reading previous posts and you'll find them. And when you know it's not the rite place to request, don't.

Well, im pretty sure no one actually posted it up, unless i missed a post or something. If you know that there is a post of the songs, why don't you point out which post # it is for me. it would be much appreciated.

Well, im pretty sure no one actually posted it up, unless i missed a post or something. If you know that there is a post of the songs, why don't you point out which post # it is for me. it would be much appreciated.

post #558, only a page away pg.19 *(Online Streaming)
post #409, pg.14 *(Download)