Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Can anyone tell me why is the HD torrents are painfully slow...I have trying to download the first espisode for a couple of days now...I am getting speed in the range of 1-2kb/s only.

Can anyone tell me why is the HD torrents are painfully slow...I have trying to download the first espisode for a couple of days now...I am getting speed in the range of 1-2kb/s only.

Either you need to set up your p2p ports..... or most likely there are very few seeders.

rsx

Why in the world would ya download from torrents when there are multiple direct download links avaialble?

^Well, not everyone is as lucky as you are, and enjoys stable connections. I for one am unable to download from direct download links, because I get cut off pretty often.

Why in the world would ya download from torrents when there are multiple direct download links avaialble?

- 'Cause some sites don't allow you to download simultaneously. - Torrents can be faster, depending on how many seeds there are.

TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX (AVI) CH18 ~ 422mb

Attachments

• TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX CH18.torrent
    36.7 KB · Views: 28
everybody gets their links from somewhere, why not get it closer to the source

for ppl who wants the latest dl, go to l i p s c o r n e r .net

*(noasian got his links from there) post # 591

reason being that as so that ppl don't have to register an account with every source...all they do is a 1-STOP-DL place...
another reason is that some might not know how to read chinese and having a hard time to find out which one is which...
would you want to get groceries from 15 different places? milk from Company A, lettuce from Company B, eggs from Company C etc?

true that:punk:

Normally I do direct download, but since this series has real HD stuff, so I thought I download the first few episodes to try out.

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

reason being that as so that ppl don't have to register an account with every source...all they do is a 1-STOP-DL place...
another reason is that some might not know how to read chinese and having a hard time to find out which one is which...
would you want to get groceries from 15 different places? milk from Company A, lettuce from Company B, eggs from Company C etc?
I think most of us agreed that it's the main reason why we are d/l from here, we don't want to bother looking around in so many sites and I'm one of those that can't read chinese really well, so it's just easier for me to come here and get most of what I need.

That's why I'm thankful to people like noasian and others like him who makes d/ling these series/shows easier for everyone else.-bigclap