Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

i know that the raymond song is the sub song known as 愛不疚, and besides, you can just click on the link of the first post of each page to download the song.

i have a question....i downloaded the (6feeling) version and i hooked up my pc to my 46'' tv and wen fullscreened it only shows 4:3 but i want it to fill up the whole screen, if i download the neo hd tv version would that work?

if that doesn't, does anyone have suggestions?

thats because ur tv is 16: 9. I usually either download the full 720 1gb episode and use hdmi to dvi and hook to my hdtv, that way i get full hd picture . either that or i just download the hdzone tv rips, those are 16:9. so those two options are the ones i can think of

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
i have a question....i downloaded the (6feeling) version and i hooked up my pc to my 46'' tv and wen fullscreened it only shows 4:3 but i want it to fill up the whole screen, if i download the neo hd tv version would that work?

if that doesn't, does anyone have suggestions?

the 6feeling ones are regular DVD-Rips (non-WS) therefore you won't be able to get full screen on your HDTV, before, HDZone-Neo's rips are in non-WS as well, I can't comment on the current ones since most ppl have moved to WS recently as it is now the standards...

the quality of the drama will not be as great since the computer settings might be on 1024 but i know that when i convert the DVD-RMVBs to a WS format with WinAVI, it works great, very clear pictures.

WOW someone get me a mp3 format of the music in episode 19 @ 40:17. I think its the piano version of the sub theme. Please :D that was so touching

the 6feeling ones are regular DVD-Rips (non-WS) therefore you won't be able to get full screen on your HDTV, before, HDZone-Neo's rips are in non-WS as well, I can't comment on the current ones since most ppl have moved to WS recently as it is now the standards...

the quality of the drama will not be as great since the computer settings might be on 1024 but i know that when i convert the DVD-RMVBs to a WS format with WinAVI, it works great, very clear pictures.

are you saying that converting the dvd-rmvb to WS format it'll look better or clearer then the tv-hd (neo) ones?

cause i downloaded the sd neo ones and there is a difference so im wondering which is better after i convert the dvd one.
also which winavi should i dl? cause the one in ur sig only downloads to 99% and stops. and what would i convert it to? does it say dvd > WS?

does anyone know if they going to replay the missed episodes due to olympics in HD?

TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX (AVI) CH20 ~ 417mb

Attachments

• TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX CH20.torrent
    36.3 KB · Views: 40