Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX (AVI) CH22 ~ 414mb

Attachments

• TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX CH22.torrent
    36.1 KB · Views: 35
Unfortunately there is no DVD/VCD version of MR[EP23] tonight, therefore will need to wait for AODRip which will only be available by tomorrow morning.

Billjai ur greatest contribution is wasting post by asking ppl not to waste post...
Wen u did it tat way u are wasting space too.... dumb answer >.<

Unfortunately there is no DVD/VCD version of MR[EP23] tonight, therefore will need to wait for AODRip which will only be available by tomorrow morning.

Billjai ur greatest contribution is wasting post by asking ppl not to waste post...

Letting them know so He/others wont do it again. There are 18 more episodes. Use your brain, If he doing that every episodes that's 18 more posts. Im using 1 post to let them know and how am i wasting space?

and your not!~?? -_-;

people are so repetitive with these wasting space statements. lol

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
Letting them know so He/others wont do it again. There are 18 more episodes. Use your brain, If he doing that every episodes that's 18 more posts. Im using 1 post to let them know and how am i wasting space?

and your not!~?? -_-;

people are so repetitive with these wasting space statements. lol

Just let it go, waste even more space if you both argue

I'm really confused about what episode is currently airing because the olympics kinda threw off the schedule. is 22 the one that just aired or was 23 suppose to be the one that is the most current episode.

just wanna ask here...the HD mkv version is still on episode 18 while the current episode is already 23 for now...is it the HD mkv will always late the current for 5 episodes or even more??sry cause i really wanna know the truth about it ya....

Am I allowed to post a video of Moonlight Resonance that I made and is on youtube on this forum??

Am I allowed to post a video of Moonlight Resonance that I made and is on youtube on this forum??

Yes, You can post the links but remember to write that its an online streaming the title, episode number

I'm really confused about what episode is currently airing because the olympics kinda threw off the schedule. is 22 the one that just aired or was 23 suppose to be the one that is the most current episode.

22 is the most current episode on 29/08/08 aired on the TV, anything earlier then that is either AOD or VCD or DVD

You big fat liar.