Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

Hie english retard, you just do not learn, do you?

What the fu*k is wrong with you? Did you really have to comment on someone's English because its incorrect...?

Ps: Just wondering, does AOD have episodes on Saturday? ie) Will there is 24 out today? Thanks in advance.

People should be stripped of download priveleges for wasting space on download threads, most of them dont even contribute but keep demanding to know when episodes come out. If you're not going to contribute, dont demand anything.

Stop wasting space on here.

i think people should stop posting comments here (except for thanking someone or posting relevant comments that actually matter)
most of the people here don't even read the comments you guys are writing
when i'm here in this thread, i just look for links links links
you guys are wasting time arguing with each other
if a poster says when an episode is gonna release or makes some other similar stupid comments, just ignore them. you're actually stupid enough to even reply to those kinds of posters. just let it be. my two cents.

What the fu*k is wrong with you? Did you really have to comment on someone's English because its incorrect...?

Ps: Just wondering, does AOD have episodes on Saturday? ie) Will there is 24 out today? Thanks in advance.

I'm not too sure... but i think AOD airs from Mon. - Fri. It's probably that TVB is behind one episode, so AOD is faster by one episode. But, there could be a possibility of epi. 24 coming out if a VCD or DVD comes out later today.

i think people should stop posting comments here (except for thanking someone or posting relevant comments that actually matter)
most of the people here don't even read the comments you guys are writing
when i'm here in this thread, i just look for links links links
you guys are wasting time arguing with each other
if a poster says when an episode is gonna release or makes some other similar stupid comments, just ignore them. you're actually stupid enough to even reply to those kinds of posters. just let it be. my two cents.

Stussyhk, I beg to differ but I think people with the intention of doing good for the forum has the right to speak up to ignorant posters. Ignoring their idiotic posts will do nothing to solve this problem. I for one do not think its stupid to reply to these posts as it has the intention to provide convenience for everyone. Perhaps, you're like one of them? Anyone who agrees, feel free to speak up.

But like I said, if you're not one of the few people who are working hard to post up links, you should not be posting useless comments about when episodes are coming out. Don't take for granted that they sit in front of their computer 24/7 to update you with links that they actually have no control over when episodes come out.

Just buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy the series!

-My 2 cents.

ansonyyp has told kongmy to used the "thanks" button so many times that i have lost count... and kongmy just doesn't listen, so i don't think it's fair to pick on ansonyyp... plus, ansonyyp has told kongmy the correct way to say thanks if he insist on posting a post but yet kongmy refused to learn...

i think u guys should just stop telling people off when they say thanks by posts... its just not nice to yell at people for thanking. maybe they don't know that they're supposed to use the thanks button cuz they didnt read the previous posts?

and its so ironic that people are saying stop wasting space when those who criticise others for saying thanks via the post way are ALSO wasting space posting unnecessarily telling people off -.-

funny how i already said this earlier!!!! but u noe what ur wasting a post too!! hahahah jk <333

ansonyyp has told kongmy to used the "thanks" button so many times that i have lost count... and kongmy just doesn't listen, so i don't think it's fair to pick on ansonyyp... plus, ansonyyp has told kongmy the correct way to say thanks if he insist on posting a post but yet kongmy refused to learn...

Yes. Ansonyyp had tried quite a lot of times to correct kongmy. Maybe kongmy knows that and loves to piss everyone off just for the hell of it. Some people *loves* to refuse and go against others. So my idea is to stop telling kongmy to use thanks button or correct his grammar. We should just ignore it and let him do what he wants. Theres nothing much we can do about it. Hope i helped out a bit and thanks for your time.

Stussyhk, I beg to differ but I think people with the intention of doing good for the forum has the right to speak up to ignorant posters. Ignoring their idiotic posts will do nothing to solve this problem. I for one do not think its stupid to reply to these posts as it has the intention to provide convenience for everyone. Perhaps, you're like one of them? Anyone who agrees, feel free to speak up.

But like I said, if you're not one of the few people who are working hard to post up links, you should not be posting useless comments about when episodes are coming out. Don't take for granted that they sit in front of their computer 24/7 to update you with links that they actually have no control over when episodes come out.

Just buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy the series!

-My 2 cents.

stop wasting space~ if thanks is wasting space so is your msg and so is mine although i do agree people who asks for episodes deserve a smack because they have no respect for the UL'ers. its a forum get use to it not everything is going to run your way. dont like it, dont read it

just because hes told him many times doesnt give him the permission to be an ass. maybe Kongmy is from another country and doesnt read the posts hes saying thx. just because he cant type perfectly doesnt make him a target to be insulted.

/end caesus waste of space