Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

u dont put any folders in the nero burning rom. only the files.

for example..
i convert from ep1 to ep4 of HOGII to dvd files using WinAVI
when the conversation completes.. il get a DVD_01_1 folder with a Video_TS and a Audio_TS sub folder.
open up the Video_TS folder and drag ALL the files to Nero Burning Rom and hit Burn button.

then my dvd player will play episode 1 to 4 perfectly =] .. hope this helps.

EDIT: remember, no folders in the Burning Rom. just the files.

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
open up the Video_TS folder and drag ALL the files to Nero Burning Rom and hit Burn button.

you don't even have to open up the Video_TS folder, just select the DVD_01_1 folder and click the Burn button, it will do on its own,
for those who uses nero 7 or above, you can even change the file name to any supported lanuage and it will work because that's the new feature from v7 onwards

阿 龍 仔
Please less technical discussion in this thread... this thread only for posting links and torrent for the show... we have a tech section for all that chit chat. Thanks.

buy an AVI.. enabled dvd player...
and use NERO to burn a data disc...
as long as file is an avi. format..
you can put a lot more episodes on as well. takes only about 10 mins for whole process aswell lol

Special Ops for PA & RFD!
buy an AVI.. enabled dvd player...
and use NERO to burn a data disc...
as long as file is an avi. format..
you can put a lot more episodes on as well. takes only about 10 mins for whole process aswell lol

that is only if you have to buy an AVI-enabled dvd player, i doubt those $10 ones will have, and besides if you lend your discs to friends, will you ask them to buy one? the key here is "universal"
mod: please don't hesitate to move the un-related stuff to the tech section, thanks.

Episode 4-6 [DVD-RMVB][Ursky] ~ Not Genuine DVD

waiteng86: are you sure that your's isn't genuine DVD? because 3-episode per disc are usually the genuine stuff (but of course depending on the ripper, some has great quality and some are only good), so you don't have to say that your's isn't...
if you misunderstood that when I say the ones I post are genuuine, and others aren't, I will apologize...all single episode DVDs might not be real, because DVD is more expensive to produce and they "usually" have 3 eps per disc =)

[N]

RATED [ ]
uh when is the mkv for episode 5 coming out? is it on monday or what. DAMN GOTTA DO HD.

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
uh when is the mkv for episode 5 coming out? is it on monday or what. DAMN GOTTA DO HD.
ep.5 (incl.4) is out an hour ago..happen too bump into it while looking for hdtv-mkv dressage to win ;) and this isnt the same as STTVG, but the NEO version (shared by dabbieymy) :smiling:

Moonlight Resonance 家好月圓 CH01-CH05 ~ X.264 720P
Cantonese | Trad.Chin. | ~1GB | HDTV-MKV | 1280x720 (16:9) | 45 min | HDzone | NEO version

MoonlightResonanceCaps01mkv-1.jpg

Attachments

• [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 01.torrent
    43.3 KB · Views: 402
  • [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 02.torrent
    43.3 KB · Views: 159
  • [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 03.torrent
    43.4 KB · Views: 121
  • [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 04 - CH 05.torrent
    85.2 KB · Views: 310

[N]

RATED [ ]
ep.5 (incl.4) is out an hour ago..happen too bump into it while looking for hdtv-mkv dressage to win ;) and this isnt the same as STTVG, but the NEO version (shared by dabbieymy) ;) link up here

MR X.264 720P [HDTV-MKV] CH01-05 ~ HDzone, NEO version

thank u yuyu -woot2

Ursky Moonlight Resonance Epi 04-6

Attachments

• [Ursky]Moonlight Resonance Epi 04-06.torrent
    55 KB · Views: 58
u dont put any folders in the nero burning rom. only the files.

for example..
i convert from ep1 to ep4 of HOGII to dvd files using WinAVI
when the conversation completes.. il get a DVD_01_1 folder with a Video_TS and a Audio_TS sub folder.

then my dvd player will play episode 1 to 4 perfectly =] .. hope this helps.

EDIT: remember, no folders in the Burning Rom. just the files.

OK I think what you did is that you convert episode 1-4 all at once with winavi, that way you get only one dvd_01_folder is that correct. Because the way I did it was I convert one episode at a time. This produces one dvd_01 folder for each episode. Therefore I get a total of 4 dvd_01 folder for 4 episode and then I try to burn it with nero but nero does not allow to add multple Video_TS.Bup and Video_TS.IFO files (4) into one Video_TS folder.