Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
Moonlight Resonance 家好月圓 CH07 ~ X.264 720P
Cantonese | Trad.Chin. | ~1GB | HDTV-MKV | 1280x720 (16:9) | 45 min | HDzone | NEO version

MoonlightResonanceCaps01mkv-1.jpg

Attachments

• [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH07.torrent
    43.2 KB · Views: 319
usually what time is the HDTV posts up? is it possible to disclose where you obtained the link so that whoever has time can post up here earlier? Ill be glad to post

"Learn your english well before posting in forums"

that is so darn mean. learn your english well? i dont think that makes sense either

usually what time is the HDTV posts up? is it possible to disclose where you obtained the link so that whoever has time can post up here earlier? Ill be glad to post

that is so darn mean. learn your english well? i dont think that makes sense either

It's "Learn your english.....well before you post in forums"
It's constructed as "well before". There's kinda a pause after the word "english".

i still think thats pretty impolite, especially on a forum about a chinese series.

agree, that is mess up. anyway thanks for sharing