Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

[TVB-M] Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance - 溏心風暴之家好月圓 [40/40][C]

VIP
家好月圓 Episode 8
HDzone TV-RMVB

Attachments

• [HDzone]Moonlight Resonance CH 08.torrent
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,142
TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX (AVI) CH08 ~ 327mb

Attachments

• TVBNOW 家好月圓 DIVX CH08.torrent
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
These pages and the pages of the other series are piling up because people are saying unnecessary stuff. When I say unnecessary, I mean the thanks and just some random comments. For those people who said thanks, you should just press the "Thanks" button or not say anything at all, and continue your leeching.

Learn your english well before posting in forums
I'd have to say this. You understood what he was saying so you didn't need to tell him anything other than telling him to just press the "Thanks" button. You know there has to be some people who have really basic English.

-shrug

EDIT: Can people not read English? ex. below this post
EDIT: When I said "leeching," I meant most people that I have seen had no or little "Thanks" and no or little posts. Some have been in this forum for a time. I just think it's not that hard to press the button. =/
I'm not trying to offend anyone though.

These pages and the pages of the other series are piling up because people are saying unnecessary stuff. When I say unnecessary, I mean the thanks and just some random comments. For those people who said thanks, you should just press the "Thanks" button or not say anything at all, and continue your leeching.

-shrug

EDIT: Can people not read English? ex. below this post

Yes they can, but maybe they will actually follow your advice if you become an admin one day -^_^

Anyway you do have a point, but it's not such a big deal. Your alternative (leeching) isn't nice as well, so they better write off a thank you. At least the uploaders or spotters know their stuff is appreciated. I have seen threads in here where everybody is leaching with barely a thank you (written or by using the button) ... I admit I have been guilty of that sometimes.

Oh I nearly forgot ... and it's way better than some people having the nerves to tell others to go learn English. Assuming I am still in an Asian forum -unsure

Mr Bearns, is waiteng86 your wife...
I love 小Yu咒...

No you moron, I'm a girl so the other person could not be my wife. Just learn to appreciate other people's uploads and don't complain, you're not paying them to do it.

DDL for 溏心風暴之家好月圓 Epi 08 [HD Zone]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oku3c1

♪♪♫很可愛~♥
Moonlight Resonance 家好月圓 CH08 ~ X.264 720P MKV
Cantonese | Trad.Chin. | 1GB | HDTV-MKV | 1280x720 (16:9) | 45m | HDzone | NEO vers

MoonlightResonanceCaps01mkv-1.jpg

Attachments

• [HDzone][HDTV] Moonlight Resonance X.264 720P CH 08.torrent
    43.4 KB · Views: 277